PRESS RELEASE Monday, 18 July 2023
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Join SPiCE Sri Lanka 2023 and Be Part of History in South Asian iGaming!
By: Staff Writer at Eventus International
18 July 2023
Sri Lanka is on the verge of establishing its gaming industry through the adoption of a Gambling Regulatory Authority. The Cabinet of Ministers of Sri Lanka recently initiated the process of introducing a Bill to officially recognise and regulate gaming in the country, responding to the industry’s substantial growth in recent years. Currently, Sri Lankan customers freely play online casino games on international platforms. However, local operators are hindered from entering the market, giving foreign companies an advantage. Establishing a Regulatory Authority aims to formalise the gaming industry, providing business opportunities for Sri Lankan companies and localised games suited to player preferences.
Gaming and sports betting operators the world over understand the benefits of a regulated market and its potential for revenue growth. The advantages of a regulated market include:
- Sustainable market growth and local economic development
- Eliminating harmful black market operators and maximising profits
- Building consumer trust and fostering customer loyalty
- Attracting foreign investment through an enhanced international reputation
- Player protection, including financial safeguards
SPiCE Sri Lanka 2023: Sri Lankan iGaming is Open for Business!
The inaugural SPiCE Sri Lanka 2023 is a premier gaming event that gathers industry giants to shape the market’s future. With influential C-level representatives, government officials, and legal experts in attendance, this event serves as a hub for gaming innovation and networking, setting the stage for industry development for years to come. Some noteworthy speakers on the agenda include:
- Anutosh Chatterjee, CEO, Revenue Street
- Asmita Gupta, Chief Commercial Officer, Spectatr
- Deepanshul Rana, Gaming Consultant
- Dmitry Belianin, Chief Commercial Officer, PM International
- Erin Varghese, iGaming Consultant
- Gaurav Subhash Sawant, Founder, HypeSquad & The Nestling Network
- Gnana Shekar, CMO, Skyesports
- Gursimran Brar, Director – Sales (South Asia), Sportradar
- Jaydeep Chakravartty, iGaming Consultant
- Joe Pisano, Founder and CEO, Jade Entertainment & Gaming Technologies Inc.
- Johanne Bertinus, Product Owner, LOCL Technologies
- Krishna Shukla, Head of Partnership, STAN
- Manmohan Kohli, Manager – Govt Relations & Business Development, GLI India
- Mahesh Madan Bhat, Founder, MMB Legal
- Nauman Mulla, Co-Founder & COO, STAN
- Nishant Sheokand, Associate Professor and Assistant Dean, Vinayaka Mission’s Law School
- Navneeth Srinivas, Founder, Metamine Gaming
- Parimalam Suppiah, Consultant Gaming, Pari Consultant Pte Ltd
- Pranati Pandit, Advocate, MMB Legal
- Rakesh Eligapalli, Co-Founder and CEO, Primecraft Games
- Samer Vikramaditya Talwar, Managing Partner, TKC Partners LLP
- Satya Mahapatra – iGaming Consultant – ROI Internet Marketing
- Shiva Nandy, Founder and CEO, Skyesports
- Shweta Dubey, CEO, Aadhya Digital Marketing and Chat Support Agency
- Sid Gupta, Co-founder and CMO, SilverAce Media
- Sumon Chandra, Chief Growth Officer, Loco
Esteemed thought leaders in the Sri Lankan gaming industry will discuss the following topics and more:
- Sri Lanka’s Gambling Regulatory Authority and Responsible Gaming
- Responsible Gaming: Legal Perspective
- Growth Potential for New Entrants in the Market
- Exploring Esports Partnerships in Sri Lanka and South Asia
- Capitalising on the International Sporting Scene: Live Sports Betting Popularity
Due to popular demand, SPiCE Sri Lanka 2023 is keeping registrations open until midnight tonight! This is the last chance for attendees to secure their place at this inaugural event and make history in the Sri Lankan gaming and sports betting industries. Visit the SPiCE Sri Lanka 2023 website to secure your ticket before registrations close: https://www.sportsbettingevents.com/spice-sri-lanka
Contact Eventus International’s Marketing Director, Lou-Mari Burnett, to grow your business in Asia, Europe, Africa, North America, and beyond with our sponsorship and exhibition packages for the listed events.
Eventus International has been in the business of connecting industries for over a decade. With a proven combination of networking, industry insight, and knowledge sharing each event brings an industry closer together and closer to achieving a collective goal.
We take pride in using our platforms to offer bespoke sponsorship and exhibition opportunities that can easily position a brand to a targeted audience of professionals, and deliver a high ROI to companies looking to enter a market and/ or strengthen their brand presence.
We believe in quality over quantity and set out to gather the “right” audience for companies to “shake the correct hands”. By focusing on connecting a C-Level audience, all attendees can network with like-minded professionals, growing their businesses and international relationships.
The high standards that we set for ourselves are responsible for the success of events such as the SPiCE India, Gaming Event Francophone Africa, BiG Africa Summit, Online Casino Summit Italia, iGaming Germany, All American Sports Betting Summit, Sports Betting East Africa+, SPiCE Sri Lanka, iGaming Crossroads Summit, Sports Betting West Africa+, SPiCE Philippines, Gaming & Affiliate Marketing Event, Scandinavian Gaming Show, SPiCE Bangladesh, International Lottery Play Summit, London iGaming Legal, Regulatory and Compliance Forum